Monday, April 29, 2013

The Next Generation: Post 6


http://herocomplex.latimes.com/games/microsoft-to-unveil-next-gen-xbox-on-may-21/
Since I was little I have enjoyed playing many different types of video games. As I’ve gotten older I stuck with Microsoft and the games that they release. The console that I have is the Xbox 360 and this system was first released in November of 2005. While I love the Xbox 360 I really want something new. After many years of waiting Microsoft has finally announced its next generation system.

In the article “Microsoft to unveil next-gen Xbox on May 21” by Todd Martens he talks about (if you couldn’t guess) the successor to the Xbox 360 console. At the recent press conference programming director Hryb stated that “we’ll share our vision for Xbox, and give you a real taste of the future.” After hearing him say that I can’t help but get excited. With the next generation systems already announced for both Nintendo and Sony it is about time Microsoft reveals what they have been working on. Needless to say May 21st can’t come soon enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment